Friday, June 2, 2017

A card using a repurposed item

A CARD

Oh My God!  What an incredible house this is.  Could you live in it? I don't know if I could even step out on to it and I don't have a fear of heights.

This is the inspiration piece at Archiscraps for this month.  You also need to add something that hangs.

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

I made this card. I've used the colours in the pic.  My hanging item is in the centre. Can you guess what it is?  It is a single ear ring made of metal and beads which I have repurposed. I think it looks pretty cool.


6 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Love that earring on your card, it looks like icicles. Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps Dale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool! What a great way to re-purpose an earring.. thanks for joining in with Archi-scraps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great festive touch! Now I know what to do with my basket of odd earrings... :) Archiscraps always introduces a great wow factor to creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Dale, thank you for sharing with us at ARchiscraps.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Dale and love how you have repurposed the earring. Thanks for playing along this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Archi-scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete