Monday, April 10, 2017

Three birthday cards featuring die cuts and birds

April's challenge at the  Unstampabelles blog is:

To Die For - use a die or two or three....

April  -To 'die' for.......   

TWIST  add a bird or two or three....

Prizes
IO Dies - Bunnies 

AND


Cheery Lyn Dies - chicks


This month I got a little excited and made 3 different birthday cards.

1) A simple card using a lamppost die cut, a gorgeous paper from Webster's Pages and a die-cut paper that holds the sentiment with some embroidery floss.


2) A few of you may recognise the teal die cut background paper with the birds on a branch. It's from a Prima Say It With Crystals backing sheet. They are just too pretty not to use, don't you agree? I've added some papers, a die-cut dragonfly, some buttons and rhinestones.


3) Lastly, I have a lilac card using the same happy bird day paper from the card above. I've used a die cut circle and heart, plus the envelope is a die cut also. I love that scalloped edge.


Hope you join us this month and please do follow me if you like what you see.

1 comment: