Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Dimensional card for Week 138 at Papercrafter's Corner

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 138 Inspiration Piece (image)

Above is the Week 138 Magazine cover challenge at Papercrafter's Corner.  I won Week 137's cover with a card I made.

I have made another card for this challenge. I've always liked using squares on my projects, particularly overlapping ones.  Here is my card.



There was a twist this week. You had to use at least one stamp. I used two similar flower stamps. I stamped them using brown and orange ink separately on to squares and then layered the squares up. I've used some foam squares to give some dimension. I've also added a few rhinestones and some matching buttons. I used the same colour palette as the magazine cover, but I've used a dark brown as the base for contrast.

Thanks for looking. Why not enter this challenge yourself?

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! I tried something similar but mine was a total flop.

    ReplyDelete