Friday, October 30, 2015

Bird layout for Archiscraps



WATERFALL AVIARY

I have created this double pagespread for my Singapore travel album. We had fun feeding some birds mealy worms. The little birds would land on our hands as we held up the tiny container of treats and eat the worms.

I'm entering this in the October Archiscraps challenge. Here's the insp pic:


The twist is to add crackle of mosaic. I chose mosaic. I've created some mosaic in 3 places on my layouts using a decorative square punch and different papers. The photos themselves also have mosaic flooring.

Thanks for looking and happy creating.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful double page layout. Thanks for joining in with Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Dale and I love your mosaics.Thanks for supporting Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete