Thursday, March 5, 2015

A travel layout



I created this layout titled "Siloso Beach" today. On Sentosa Island, at Siloso Beach, they have these giant letters which just beg for photos. My sons and I climbed on top of them and Paul took some snapshots.

This layout is entered into this month's Scrap The Boys competition, which is the following sketch:



Also, it is entered into Soul Scrappers ISDTRV competition. Paula's challenge is to create a travel layout. Happy International Scrapbookers Day by the way.


8 comments:

  1. Totally love this Dale. It is do bright and happy! Thank you for taking my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic summer page, thanks for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour- combo rocks!! ....I like your happy- summer layout!! Thanks for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great beachy page :) thanks for sharing at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering and I love your colors! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of colour Dale! Looks like lots of fun, a great memory to scrap! Thanks for sharing with us at STB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having a stopover on the way to and from Europe in November/December, I will have to go to Sentosa now just for the photographs. Love your layout so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this so much!!!! Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete