Tuesday, June 10, 2014

WA Fun Day - A girly layout for Mad About Scrappin





Photo: Our June Sketch Challenge is now up!!!!!!!  Our sketch is designed this month by the amazing Amy Prior.  You can see all the Creative Teams layouts on our blog and all the details here - http://madaboutscrappin.blogspot.com.au/p/current-sketch-challenge.html  
We cannot wait to see all your creations!!!  Have fun!!!!

I bought a whole bunch of lovely flowers from Mad About Scrappin. They arrived in a box this week. Lots of them were handmade too. I've used 5 of these on the sketch challenge of theirs this month. I also had a win at Soul Scrappin' and received some flowers from Karen in the mail this week. I've added 5 of these on my layout as well.
I flipped the sketch on it's side to suit the landscape orientation of my photos. This layout is about me singing last long weekend Monday holiday with the chorus I'm in, A Cappella West. We did a charity gig located at the Scout Hall grounds where my boys used to go to Cubs. I had a chat to the Scout leaders and felt quite nostalgic.
It was a lovely fine day and we had a good time singing. One of our members had her little baby boy along and he behaved very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment