Friday, February 14, 2014

I love cherries, don't you? Fruit CC at Mystical.

CYBER CROP ON NOW


Time for a cyber crop at Mystical Scrapbooks.  I chose the theme this month. It is fruit. Each of the designers chose a photo and have some criteria for you to work with.  Here is my photo:

Dale Tiernan's photo.

Gorgeous, glistening cherries.  I had some after lunch today and took a pic and scrapbooked it for this challenge.

The criteria is:

  • make a monochromatic red layout
  • you can add some cream
  • add some hearts.
There you go.  Here are the products I used:

red cardstock as my base, more red cardstock (Core'dinations)
Fancy Pants Wonderful Day Strips
Basic Grey Out of Print/Special Feature pp
Jillibean Soup/Grandmas' Lima Bean Soup/Dry Lima Beans pp
Creative Memories heart punches (x3)
Echo Park This and That alphas
Mrs Grossman's fruit sticker
Ki Memories mini brads in red/School Days
Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Prnt clothesline cardstock stickers - alphas

No comments:

Post a Comment