Friday, February 28, 2014

CSI/Archiscraps Case File - Iconic

SPECIAL AGENT DALE TIERNAN at CSI

One of the Design Teams I am on, Archiscraps, and one of my favourite challenge sites, CSI (Colour, Stories, Inspiration) is combining for a Case File! I can't tell you how happy that made me. I do love doing the CSI case files. Just adore their kind of challenge.

I thought of the amazing Raffles Hotel in Singapore. Click here to go to the Hotel website. We had a wander through the areas that were accessible to non-Hotel guests. The architecture is incredible. I particularly loved the fountain which you can see a picture of in my layout. I have a pine tree transparency, like the palm tree in the inspiration picture. I also have met 5 pieces of evidence and 3 items of testimony and of course I have all the colours required.

This inspiration photo was taken in Singapore. It's actually a coincidence that my photos are taken there as I didn't find out til the 28th of February, well after I'd done the layout.

Here is my finished layout.



EVIDENCE
  • stripes
  • decorative border
  • trees
  • clouds
  • zig-zag
TESTIMONY
  • Document something about architecture from a trip.
  • Add a border to your journal spot.
  • Inspiration words - see and walk
PRODUCTS USED
  • white Creative Memories pages
  • Fancy Pants The Daily Grind/Office Space pp
  • Colorbok Light Bright 6x6 pp
  • blue cardstock
  • My Mind's Eye Breaking Free/Flip n Flirt Oh So Very Hot Die-cut transparency
  • washi tape
  • white pen, black pen
  • Echo Park Happy Days alphas
  • CSI Co-ordinate journal box from case file #83
  • K&Co Par Avion Die-cut cardstock
You can enter at Archi-scraps and CSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment