Friday, February 28, 2014

Ch#7 Mystical's Fairytale Comp.

THE RED SHOES is the fairytale for this week's challenge. Here are all the details:

Jane Howden's photo.

My layout example is:


I was very excited to be heading out to do my first Christmas Carol performance at the Rossmoyne Bowling Club. I was in the front row in the centre. It was so fun. Afterwards we all went to the Burrendah Tavern for a drink (in our red, white and green clothes). Made quite a sight. Also, we had to sing a song there, just for kicks.

My page is predominantly red, I have a white paper doily and I've used two stamps.

Products from Mystical's store are:

white cardstock
Basic Grey Bow Ties/Red Rover paper
Echo Park This and That Alpha stickers
Basic Grey Knee High and Bow Ties brad
FWAB Chloe, Olive Green

No comments:

Post a Comment