Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mixed media layout for sketch challenge



I tried my hand at a mixed media layout for SC73 at Soul Scrappers.
You had to use this sketch with the added criteria of bling, paint and a 5x7 photo. Challenge was set by Debi Clarke.



I made a School layout based on my son receiving a Science Award at his Primary School graduation ceremony.

The bling is two small metal dots and the sequins on the chipboard letters. For the paint I used texture paste and then applied 3 different coloured paints. I used a disposable glove and painted with my fingers. Then I added the sequins and some mists. I've also written the elements from the periodic table on to the letters to tie in the science aspect of the theme.



Thanks Debi. Another page done in Mark's School album.

DON'T FORGET MY PATTERNED PAPER GIVEAWAY HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment