Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Chance : Jason Momoa

WEEK 8
SBT50 MONOPOLY CHALLENGE

I rolled a 4 this week, which was chance. You had to use a film strip or poloroid frame on your page, plus pick one of the other challenges to do. I chose challenge 1 which was:



Here is my layout:

I started out with white cardstock and took the lids off many different co-ordinating inks and flicked the tube attached to the lid across the paper. I didn't at that point even know what photo I was going to use. Then, I remembered I had this truly wicked photo of Jason Momoa that I had from Comic-con this year. It certainly is lots larger than 6x4. I added the film strip from the Kit I bought at the start of this Monopoly challenge as more of  a design element. I also had some washi tape that was a film strip which I've added, plus 2 more washi - top right.

1 comment:

  1. Great LO Dale. Love the splatters', and another great tool for ink splatters is an old tooth brush.

    ReplyDelete