Saturday, November 23, 2013

Central London layout



I could not have asked for a more perfect base for this layout than this October Afternoon paper which depicts the Royal Atlas of England & Walks.  My layout is about us walking about the City of London. There is no better way to get to know a new place than to walk its streets.

This layout is to be included in my 2010 UK trip album. I created it today from the inspiration magazine cover for week #30 at Papercrafter's Corner.  Here is the mag pic:

Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Thirty-Inspiration Piece (image)

My inspiration came from the layout of the pictures and writing. I also wanted to use the colours of cream, red and green as well. I also wanted to add a few words as there is so much writing so I've got a few stickers with writing on and a travel quote on vellum. I also like that my base paper is covered in words (street names) as well.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Dale...awesome approach to the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! Great job Dale ... this is AWESOME! Your layout was the perfect idea for this inspiration piece. Well done!

    ReplyDelete