Thursday, October 10, 2013

Create a lacy layout - CUCC21 RAK

My current challenge at Soul Scrappers is to create a layout as follows:
Hi everyone.  Here is my challenge for Soul Scrappers.

CRITERIA :
1. Use a LOT of lace.
2. Use a series of similar photos.
3. Add a fancy journal box.
4. Add flowers.
Here is my example. My whole background is covered in lace. I have 3 photos very similar. I've created the journal box. I have made a small bouquet of flowers.


Your entry is due to be in the gallery by midnight on 31 October (ooooo, Halloween). Can't wait to see what your interpretation will be.  If there are 8 or more entries the following prize will be awarded:


PRODUCTS USED:

Making Memories/Modern Millinery 12x12 French Lace Blk Mill
NRN Designs/Purple Floral pp
Webster's trim Trendsetter - hand sewn on to page
Webster's Fabric ticket - Western Romance
K&Co Die-cut Cottage Garden Cool
HOTP Soft Florals Lavender Roses pp
Blossoms by Vivaldi
white mini roses
MHC Taneisha flowers
green ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment