Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Card for PCC - Journey




Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Twenty-Five Inspiration Piece (image)




Papercrafter's Corner Week 25 magazine cover is the image on the right above.

I was inspired immediately by the suitcase. I knew I had a Bo Bunny dimensional sticker with 2 stacked suitcases so I built my card around that. I started with the burnt orange Kaisercraft cardstock as my base and chose some scrap pieces that co-ordinated that I have layered up. I stamped a 7gypsies image on to some misted cardstock (also a piece of scrap). The suitcase sticker is mounted on a piece of labelling card from a washi tape which I have flipped over and inked around the outside of.  Lastly I added some Bo Bunny brown rhinestones to finish.  I love using up my scraps.

1 comment:

  1. Your card goes great with this week's challenge! Love the layout and craft colored cardstock is always perfect on a card. :)

    ReplyDelete