Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Backstage Buddies - DT layout for Archi-Scraps








The inspiration image at Archiscraps challenge blog this month is this fabulous entrance in Marseilles, France.  I thought it was very inspiring.  The extra criteria is faces. You can see them across the top of the arch.

I chose a photo that was just of faces of myself and two girls who were on the stage with me at a Rick Springfield concert in 2010. We were so happy. Look at those big smiles.

I chose a background paper by Prima to start with. It had all these beautiful black swirls that have glitter all over them. So pretty. I thought it matched the image perfectly.

Then I chose the orange paper doily. I then added a couple of Glitz Designs What Not Love Games cards. We all felt very lucky to be there. A little orange ricrac, a hand made flower done with washi tape and some Bella and Prima crystal flourishes and I was done. The journalling to explain will be on a different page.

Hope you choose to join in. Be sure to get on to it quickly as you only have til the 31st of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment