Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Little Things - a card



I made this card yesterday using American Crafts pink cardstock. I'm entering it in to the Guest Designer challenge at Soul Scrappers. It's a tic-tac-toe challenge.  I chose the row of FLOWERS, TWINE and BLING and I added another choice which was green.

I'm also entering it into Flourish With A Bling's August challenge. Criteria were:

The requirements are:
1. Use the quote provided for inspiration: “It’s the little things that make life wonderful”
2. Use at least one Flourish With A Bling Item
3. Have fun with it!!
** Layouts, cards and OTPs welcome

I've used the words "the little things" and added a little birdie and the bling items are the rose pink pearls which can be found here in their store. They are just such a gorgeous colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment