Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Page for Mystical challenge

MUSIC PAGE






















I was compiling my 2011 family album today and had to add a page where there was a space. I always meant to use these photos for that purpose. There is a challenge put up by Tracey on the Mystical Scrapbooks blog.

The challenge is a “No cut challenge” Use precut papers from paperpacks or pads….those 8×8 or 6×6 pads. If you don’t have any I give you permission to cut paper to the side of those pads/packs. Extra criteria is to hand mqke a small embellishment. ..mine is the paperclip flag.

I've used Kaisercraft's Hunt & Gather 6x6 paper pad, 3 sheets of it plus a die-cut. I have some MME die-cuts. There are quite a few stickers, some twine, a metal clef. My hand made items are the tag and the 3 stars which I have punched out of washi tape over cardstock.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment