Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FS2S reveal - Matilda



Look friends. I have created a baby girl layout (with me in). My cousin Lee and his wife, Kathryn, had a baby girl this year. This is the first girl born into our family since me. Therefore, definitely worth a layout. She was born in Sydney so I couldn't wait to meet her once they moved back to Perth. She's a darling little girl and so well behaved.

I've created this layout for From Screen 2 Scrap's January 2013 movie poster challenge.  The poster is a movie I haven't seen called Ted.

The criteria is:
ted

1pt = White base card stock
2 pts= Large BOLD one word title (any colour)
3pts = A teddy bear on the page (stamped image, sticker, embellie)


Here is the poster:


I really hope you have a go at this month's challenge. December's was a bit dismal. Remember, there are prizes and kudos to be had. If you haven't tried it before let Shazza know I sent you. Thanks.

UPDATE
I'm pleased to say that my fellow Designers from Screen 2 Scrap chose my layout as the Design Team winning layout this month.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Dale, on the arrival of your new little cousin. She is adorable!! Your layout is so very pretty, too!! I love all the pink, too!!

    ReplyDelete