Saturday, November 3, 2012

I love Paris

There's a good chance that if you have been to Paris, you would like to go back again. It is that enchanting.  Is the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas? No, not even close but I've been there too.  These photos were taken in October 2011.


This is my Design Team example for From Screen 2 Scrap. The movie poster is "From Paris With Love". I have watched only the first half of this film. I think that the poster is very striking though.



The criteria to be used for creating your layout and which we use to allocate points for judging are:

1pt = White Background/Base Card stock
2pts = The word 'Love' somewhere on your page
3pts = An 'Eiffel Tower' image/embellie

My approach to this month's challenge was to use the colours in my photo throughout my layout. I have placed the photos in the shape of the poster image, where the Eiffel Tower is also in the same spot. My title is in the bottom right location too and contains the word Paris.

I hope you're inspired to create this month. Go to From Screen 2 Scrap to place your entry. Best of luck, you may win a prize. Don't miss checking out the Design Team's inspiring entries. They are stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment