Monday, May 7, 2012

NYE 2011


Here is a layout I did yesterday for Soul Scrappers International Scrapbooking Day competition number 2. I told my husband that it was still NSD in America so therefore I should do some (more) scrapping. I really have got a lot done this weekend.
This will be the last page in my 2011 Family album. I did take some photos of all the kids but none of them turned out. My friend Kate took these with her DSLR, which is why they worked. Picked out the colours in the photos and used them to make this layout. I've fussy cut the big flower at the top.

2 comments:

  1. stunning layout Dale I really like your little touches to your pages. for example, with this layout the little bakers twine bow :) beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely page. The colours match so well to the photos - totally gorgeous. BTW - you are sooo pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete