Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bride

This month's poster over at From Screen 2 Scrap is absolutely gorgeous. I just love it. The Design Team have come up with some wonderful examples and I'm sure that you will too. I encourage you to try it this month, especially if you've never done it before.

Another good reason is that I am offering a great RAK to some lucky winner this month. Here is a pic of what I'm giving away. It's a great assortment of goodies.



Here is the wonderful poster of The Day After Tomorrow.



The criteria is :

For an extra 6 bonus points :)


1) White title = 1pt
2) One photo only = 2pts
3) White monochromatic layout with a touch of blue = 3 pts


Here is what I came up with. Let me know what you think. The photo is of my beautiful Aunty Lindy. I was her flower girl when I was just 4 years old. My little dress was just this shade of blue of the mulberry paper I have used. I also have some lovely embellishments on this page.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I love your layout!! It is so very beautiful....your aunt is such a lovely bride!!

    ReplyDelete