Friday, February 3, 2012

Please vote for me

Hi friends.
I was wondering if you'd lend me a helping hand. I'm trying to secure a position on Cord Scrapbook Studio's Design Team. They have a unique system of selection. It's by voting. No names are mentioned but they said you can encourage friends and relations to vote for you if you'd like, so here's my request.

If  you go here to this post you will see the details and click on the "here" link to go to the voting site. My projects are:

Thank You card with cream bird on
Celebrate card with pink paper flower with green paper leaves
Layout of me and Mum - Merry Christmas (it has a Prima dress dummy on)
Layout of me, soft blues with rhinestone circle
Altered tissue tube Prima products bottom left




I hope you decide that you like my projects and that you consider them worthy of your vote. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. I'd love to be a Designer for them.


Cheers.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Dale, I am wishing your the best for the design team. You certainly are talented! I am headed over there to vote for you. Oh, and I retweeted your link.

    Thanks, too, for visiting my blog and always being so sweet, my dear friend. Oh, and congrats on the goodies you won from Webster's Pages!!

    Hugs,

    Renee xox

    ReplyDelete