Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scrapbook News and Review magazine

Great news fellow scrappers and cardmakers! Scrapbook News and Review magazine is back up and running with a revamped magazine. I just went over and checked it out at http://magazine.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/. It's looking totally awesome. I love the new format.

They have published some of my work again this month.

One layout called Girl's Night Out is in the black and white section. This one is a particular favourite of mine.

Also, four cards. Two are in hugs and kisses, one is in butterflies and the last is called Remember When which is movie based but I haven't found that one yet.

The site has added all kinds of wonderful things which will take some time to check out. I'm so pleased they are back up and running.

1 comment:

  1. Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated PMP Training Institutes chennai !!

    ReplyDelete