Monday, August 15, 2011

RERT layout and card Wk 9 Feed The Birds and Merry Christmas

Canberra is the destination for Week 11. Only one week left. This week's layout challenge is to use floral papers and a sketch.  I've chosen to make a page for Damon's album. He's feeding birds apple at the Walk-In Aviary in Canberra when we visited there in January 2009. I've used mostly Echo Park papers and elements. I've included some little butterflies which I hope you can see in the close up photo. Bit subtle but sometimes the little things count as much as the big. The bonus item this week was the Australian flag.




The card challenge was inspired by the House of Reps being green and the Senate being red. We've actually been in those rooms. You had to use non-traditional Christmas papers. I quite like how it's turned out.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Both the layout and your card are beautiful, Dale!! Thanks for sharing! Thinking of you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete