Monday, November 29, 2010

Scrap Boutique November Cyber Crop

I put in 3 layouts for this cyber crop. It had a royal theme to it which I liked.
The first was a sketch layout. You also had to use king, queen, etc. in the title. Here is the sketch:

Here is my layout entitled King Henry. It is a photo of Henry the 8th's armour as seen by me in the British Museum last month.


Another challenge was where you had to add bling. I entered this Pink concert layout.


The last  one was Kate Middleton's challenge which was to use pink, kraft, black and white and an Elton John song title. Elton had a song called Love Song. My entry is entitled "love" and shows me as a bridesmaid when I was a young woman. It is very girly and a bit out of the box for me. Hope you like it.


1 comment:

  1. My King Henry layout won the sketch layout for the cyber crop. Yippee.

    ReplyDelete