Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sea



Ooooh, very happy with this. Took me quite a while to decide what to do for the last week (wk 6) of the postcards competition at Scrap Boutique. Even pondered different ideas in the wee small hours when I should have been sleeping. Hence, only got it uploaded today, quite late for me.
I've done some stamping, inking and used some ribbons, overlays and chipboard letters. Pleased with the result.
The photo was taken down outside Sunsets Restaurant in Rockingham, WA. The occasion was my Nan's 80th birthday breakfast. It was a stunning day. She was born on the 31st of December.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dale,
    Love this LO...the ribbons look amazing.Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dale, what a lovely beachy layout! Love what you did with those ribbons! Thanks for your message on my blog. Did I actually win something? I hope so!!! :D

    ReplyDelete