Sunday, April 1, 2018

Who loves lace?

Happy Easter and April Fool's Day.

Today is the 1st of April and as such there is a new challenge at Archi-scraps.

Here is the inspo photo and you have to use lace.
I would love to visit this Library.


No automatic alt text available.

I have made two cards for this challenge. They are the same design but I have used different colours to highlight that you can use the same design but achieve a very different result.



What do you think?

I used the colours from the pic and used layering as there are many layers to the library. I love books so much. I read two a month, one chosen by my book club, which I've been in for 15 years and one just for myself.

Do you love to read?

What are you reading now? Do tell me, I'd be interested to know. I've started the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I've seen all 3 seasons of the show. Love it!

Happy crafting.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment