Monday, April 9, 2018

Card using patterned vellum

Hi friends,

Congratulations to Judy W who was the winner of my prize for last month.

This month's challenge at Unstampabelles is to use vellum/acetate.

Twist - create a new view
TIP: something new to look at..........

I  have created a card using white patterned vellum. By backing it with a dark cardstock it looks completely different and makes the white pattern stand out more.


I've chosen to use only three colours to make the card look more cohesive. The techniques I've used are layering, inking and punching.

This was a very simple card to make. Using the wood veneer heart and the buttons gave it more dimension.

I hope you join in this month. I look forward to seeing what you create.

Feel free to follow me.

Thanks.

Dale x

No comments:

Post a Comment