Saturday, June 17, 2017

Luxe gold card with leaf element

I have created another card for this month's Archiscraps challenge. You had to have something moveable or dangling.  I've used another unpaired ear ring on my card to meet the criteria.
It's a very pretty gold leaf.  I have decorated the inside and outside of the card in a very similar way. This card has a luxe look as the base is a shimmery gold cardstock and the other paper I have added has a vintage feel. Paired with gold washi and ribbon I think all of the elements match well.






5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, love the leaf.. thanks for joining in with Archi-scraps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leaf hanging , It really adds a nice touch to your lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Archiscraps
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clever way to use it too. Love the colours in your card Dale. Thanks for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, the colors are great. Thanks for joining in with us at Archi-scraps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Dale, thanks again for joining in this month :)

    ReplyDelete