Monday, October 20, 2014

New Design Team for me

Hello friends,

I'm very pleased to announced that I have been accepted to be on the Design Team at Unstampabelles starting from October 2014. It is a unique challenge blog where  you create with paper, cannot use stamps or digi images and sentiments are restricted to a few words. I'd like to thank Susan Hogan for having me on her team. I hope you can join me over there and enter into the challenges.

The first challenge for me is to create something shabby chic with a twist of TIME.

SHABBY CHIC!
.....bows, inky look, pop up, punch art, flower punches, vintage look & lacey look.....

I've used a twine bow, a flower punch, a vintage look and the colour story of brown and pink suits as well.

For the time aspect I have a clock hand, clock paper and a clock sticker with the sentiment of time flies. I had to stick a little bird on there as well.



Check out this post to see the mid-month inspiration, including mine. You won't be sorry. There's some incredible pieces on show.

No comments:

Post a Comment