Friday, September 5, 2014

Father's Day Card for Feeling Sketchy #100

FATHER'S DAY CARD

Father's Day is this Sunday. I had 3 cards to make and had only made my FIL's which I sent earlier in the week as he lives over east.  I think it will make it in time. Fingers crossed.

That left 2 more to make so I had to hop on to it today. One I have made as a tutorial at Mystical. You'll have to wait until the 12th to see that one. The other I have made using the sketch at Feeling-sketchy #100. Here is the sketch.



Well, I've made a really simply card for hubby for my boys to give him. I've flipped the sketch on its side though.


I've used a white cardstock base, ric rac, black ribbon and two types of washi. The colour inspiration came from the Nob Hill washi of moustaches. It's pretty cute. The stamps are Kaisercraft and there's a little bit of Prima bling in black. Had to move the sentiment Debi. I'm sure you don't mind!

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is super cute. I love the moustaches. Thanks for joining the challenge ~ Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love you turned it on the sides. Clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Father's Day card and a great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Feeling Sketchy blog!! :)

    Elina- DT member, Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in the challenge - love how you turned the sketch! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous manly card Dale...- love all your embellies...great!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy again.
    Debi - DT Co-ordinator@FS

    ReplyDelete