Friday, April 4, 2014

Mystical Cyber Crop for April 2014

April's cyber crop at Mystical started tonight at 5pm. It is a Mix It Up challenge. Each Design Team member chose what they wanted to to. I've chosen tic tac toe, Jane chose heads or tails and Tracey chose a blind scrap.  I've got to be honest I find no fun in blind scrapping but everyone is different and so hopefully there is at least one challenge that is up your alley.


This is the layout I created for my tic tac toe. Here is the challenge.
                TIC TAC TOE


Use more than 1 photo

Layering

Punched
Border

Bling

Ribbon

Tear
paper

Lots of journalling

Die-cut

Travel
theme
I chose the right vertical row. You just have to choose one row.

Here is the layout I did for Jane's challenge.






















I rolled I have gotten tails, heads, tails, tails, tails and heads. Fun game.

Check out these challenges and Tracey's over at the Mystical blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment