Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wk 43 Papercrafter's Monday Mag challenge


My PAPERCRAFTER'S CORNER challenge entry














Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Forty-Three Inspiration Piece (Image)

When looking at the inspiration piece I remembered Kaisercraft's Hunt & Gather collection had a grid paper in the right colour scheme.  I started my card with an American Craft's orange base cardstock. I've added some 6x6 paper from the Hunt & Gather paper pad, along with another piece from the pad that had the grid of camping images. I then added a fancy fabric flower with a button centre through which I pushed a Prima butterfly pin. The first image I noticed on the magazine was the butterfly and butterflies are an object in nature so it suited. Lastly I have added a wood piece for my sentiment that came with some string which I have threaded around the button.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card,I am sure one of your camping friends will love receiving it.

    ReplyDelete