Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OMG 1st Driving Lesson! for Scrap The Boys



I have created this layout to satisfy March's Scrap The Boys challenge. It is a colour combo of blue/green and yellow. Simply perfect for a boy's layout and green & blue is my go to colour combo.

My 16yo son Damon had his first driving lesson last December. I was so not ready for that to happen. When he was a little boy he told me he never wanted to learn to drive. I suggested that he might change his mind when he got older and sure enough that was true. Happily he is not desperately keen to hurry up and get his license. Steady as she goes.  I'm sure not ready for him to be driving around my car. Yikes.

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you playing along this month Dale and such an important moment to scrap. Love the matting on the photo and great balance of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the frame Dale, thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout... very dynamic. Thanks for playing along with STB's cant wait for you to join us for April

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a fun and bright page! love it! Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete