Saturday, March 22, 2014

CSI 115 my Special Agent take on it - How We Sang





Continuing on with my collaboration layouts between CSI and Archi-scraps here is my Special Agent example for Case File 115. How cute is the image?

I was given a terrific photo taken by my fellow bass, Ruth, from A Cappella West. I'm the one with the burgundy top and brown skirt. Terrific colours for this week's challenge.
The background artisan paper by My Mind's Eye struck me as particularly suitable, with the colours and the flowiness from the "scene" picture. They do such marvellous artisan papers.
I've added 3 Prima flowers to meet the evidence. I also added a rolled rose which I have made using the Cosmo Cricket Gluber adhesive and an old chiffon scarf that had a few holes in. Such a terrific way to recycle the scarf. It had just the right colours. I've also added a couple of D'Lish leaves that were complementary. I have a bird on the MME tag.
My testimony is to wind and curl like the hair (the words of the song we are singing). Then I have more journalling on the tag, because I love to tell the story of the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment