Sunday, March 2, 2014

A wedding layout for Mystical's Rapunzel Fairytale - Ch#8

I chose the last fairytale, Rapunzel, for Mystical's competition. It's the last challenge. Hurry up and get your entries in as it's finishing up soon.

Here is the criteria:

Jane Howden's photo.

Here is my layout:


You'll notice there is no journalling, which is unusual for me, but this layout is only one in a series (yet to create the others) of my sister-in-law's third wedding.  Here bouquet was lovely but she didn't hold on to it for very long so I was glad to get a picture of it.

I've used all the colours in the palette. The light blue is only in the tiny alphabet letters (and a bit in the top photo). Otherwise the other colours all feature prominently. Wedding photo (tick), garden (flower arrangement).

Products from the Mystical store are:

fuschia cardstock, green cardstock
October Afternoon Farmhouse/Church Social paper (background) What an appropriate name for my background paper as the wedding is in a chapel, it also has flowers all over it. I really like the quality of October Afternoon's papers. It's terrific to use as a background
FWAB Chloe, Olive Green
Prima Strawberry Kisses flower
LYB Love Letters cardstock sticker
MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky "Together" alphas (also a nice name for this layout)
white flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment