Saturday, February 22, 2014

Our New Kitten - Mystical's fairy tale CH#6 - Emperor's New Clothes



Jane Howden's photo.

Challenge 6 is up in Mystical Scrapbook's fairytale competition. This time it is the Emperor's New Clothes.

I have chosen to use the word new in my title also.
I have met all criteria as follows:

  • All colours present
  • Black ribbon
  • Sticker banner
  • I have used 4 different types of fabric. The bow is a piece of cotton from a neckline of one of my husband's work shirts. The heart was cut out of a piece of teddy bear fur Mum gave me. I made two flowers from felt, one has tulle.
Items from the shop include:

Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu/Jacquard pp
the shop stocks felt
black ribbon
Doodlebug Boys Only icon stickers
lilybee double dutch stickers
Basic Grey Knee Highs and Bow Ties stickers and brad
Flourish With A Bling Chloe - Baby Blue pearl flourish
jillibean soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup cardstock stickers

Hope you can join in. Go here to upload your entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment