Thursday, October 31, 2013

S.E.A. Aquarium, a layout for a challenge at Archi-Scraps


I've created the above layout for this month's challenge at Archi-scraps where I am a Designer. This month's inspiration building is amazing.

The extra criteria is the sea.

First of all, I have the word sea in my title. We went to Singapore on holidays this year and visited the S.E.A. Aquarium. It's a really incredible place with loads of diversity.
When I looked at the building it just reminded me the massive cylindrical aquarium that was at S.E.A. It was filled with coral and beautiful fish. I have also used all of the colours of the image and made some sea plants with paper also representing the curved lines of the building structure.

There is a great Christmassy prize on offer so go and check it out. You have to be in it to win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment