Saturday, October 12, 2013

'Deed I Do for mag Monday at Papercrafters


This year I joined a chorus called A Capella West. On 24 July 2013 they had a Christmas in July concert on chorus night. Quartets and small groups performed and afterwards we all ate and drank the goodies everyone brought along.
When these photos were taken I was still a prospective member. I had not sung in front of anyone yet. I was asked to perform a song I was learning for my audition in a small group. The top photo shows me doing that. It was a lot of fun. In the bottom photo is Josephine and I in the middle. Josephine was supposed to go up and perform 'Deed I do in the group. She dragged me up with her so I had to sing again. I didn't mind that. All good practice. I'm the one in the purple pants.

This layout was created for Week #26 magazine Monday challenge for Papercrafter's Corner.  There were 3 inspiration pieces. I chose the Rolling Stones music cover. Pretty interesting cover with Some Girls as the title. I immediately thought of my chorus singers. I've used 2 long photos with lots of ladies singing and listed their names underneath like the cover.

Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Twenty-Six Music Inspiration Piece

Update
My layout was a winner.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect~perfect for the music cover.....you always do the best layouts!!

    ReplyDelete