Monday, April 15, 2013

Good morning all

It's a lovely warm day here. I've been out for a walk with my good friend Nicole.

Just doing some housework and enjoying a cuppa tea and catching up on the net goings on before heading off to do some food shopping.

Just some heads up if you're looking for a challenge.

Have a look at Archiscraps and From Screen 2 Scrap if you're looking for a photo inspired challenge with a little extra criteria.

Take a look through Soul Scrappers ning site for a lot of variety and a great community. My next challenge goes up on the 20th. I'm giving you some choices of crafting project this month with a theme that if you know my work you'll be familiar with.  Here is a little sneak peek.


Also, if you have the time could you please to to The Scrapbook Awards and vote for my layout Play Hard! Click on the link and it should take you straight to the layout of Mark playing footy.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment