Saturday, March 2, 2013

My First Step for From Screen 2 Scrap



It took me a long, long time to create these 2 pages. I'm normally fairly speedy but this one took over a month. These are photos of me when I am 1 year old. It's my birthday and in the photo on the right that is my very first step. These are precious photos to me so I wanted to do them justice. I made a pretty little paper toile girl with chicks, a very fiddly bit of fussy cutting in that as the paper is quite then.

These pages are my Designer contribution for this month's From Screen 2 Scrap challenge.  The movie poster is The Secret Garden.




Added Criteria -

1pt = Garden photo/s
2pts = Flower cluster
3pts = A garden decoration 
(archway, seat, birdbath, gates, garden swing, hammock etc....)

Why not challenge yourself and have a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment