Sunday, December 9, 2012

Prepare to be amazed

My kids have a great sense of humour. When I commented that Mark could probably fit inside his big new cricket bag that he got for Christmas he promptly decided to give it a try. Of course, his brother was more than willing to give him a hand. Seems that he does actually fit in there.

I've done this layout for the Black with 2 December challenge which is Christmas themed. You have to use black cardstock background with red and silver. The shaped cardstock is a lovely silver metallic Creative Memories paper which I've cut using one of their large cutting system shapes. Then I've used some black and red accents and you're allowed 5% white. My title is a white rub on by daisyd's.


2 comments:

  1. Great boys LO Dale, well done and thanks for playing along at BW2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys look like they are having so much fun in these snaps. Thanks for joining us at BW2.

    ReplyDelete