Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Am ..... (a little bit girly)


This is a layout I created for The Scrapbook Store. I tell you, the ladies that enter this monthly sketch competition do amazing work so the pressure is on. I took this selfie of me and thought I would use it. I chose colours of pink and green and went with that.

Here is a close up of the blingy features I've added. I do love making girly layouts sometimes as I don't get a chance to do it very often.


Here is the sketch we had to work with.  Thanks for looking and if you make a comment, know that I love to read them and thank you very much for your effort.

December 2012 Sketch Competion

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely plage Dale..your blingy bits are gorgeous! Plus a great photo of you.
    Thank you for your kind words over this last year, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! WOW! Such a Pretty layout Dale.... Lovin the blingy features!!!

    ReplyDelete