Friday, October 12, 2012

The Amazing Race - North America - On the streets of New York




Scrapbooking Top 50 is on to round 4, which is North America.  I chose North America. I had already done a lot of layouts using the good old red, white and blue for my Washington and Kennedy Space Station layouts. I still had a stash of papers from American Made by My Mind's Eye so I've used them again here.

Here is my entry. The Criteria has been addressed as follows. I've got the red, white and blue colours, stars and stripes on the various papers and my pen work is in the top left hand corner. I really hate doodling as my mind doesn't go freehand in that way. I drew the blue pen outline and then coloured in with red pen. I do like colouring in.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. love love your layout dale......stunning pics,. i hated the doodling criteria for this lol

    ReplyDelete