Sunday, October 21, 2012

MME Halloween layout


I designed this layout for the My Mind's Eye October challenge. It was to use stamping. I have used 3 of the Lost & Found Sunshine "Lovely" Stamps. One is on the purple cardstock, another is on the green and the last is the scalloped edge along the bottom.

I really wanted to visit a Wal-Mart whilst in the States.  I had a bit of time to kill during the day on the 2nd of October, before my big Rick Springfield concert event. Damon wanted to purchase some Smuckers Peanut Butter and Jelly, which he had fallen in love with. We found and bought several jars, just $2.50 each. Buying some in Australia, if you can find it, they cost $12.50. Wal-Mart was full of different things we'd never come across before. They also had a fabulous dress-up shop and lots and lots of Halloween gear. I wish we had one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment