Thursday, August 23, 2012

Webster's Pages Palm Beach layout

Handmade by Suzanne, run by Suzanne McGregor, has had a makeover. The store is now called The Scrapbook Store and sports a whole new look.

Nadia Canizzo has made the following sketch for August:

3_AUGUST_2012_HANDMADE_BY_SUZANNE.JPG

I've used 2 x landscape photos instead of portrait ones.  I have used the wonder Palm Beach Collection by Webster's Pages (which I happen to have won from WP, thank you very much). I've also hand made the banner in the top right hand corner.


3 comments:

  1. Dale, this is such a fun layout; I especially love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous,love that cameo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Oh I love the pictures you use in this page, it gives me a summerfeeling :)
    & I wanne thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!!

    xxx
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete