Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Clothes Swap - layout for Mad About Scrappin

Mad About Scrappin's May sketch challenge was spotted by me on Facebook.  Here's my take on it. I had to flip it to suit my photos. The sketch is shown below. I've used mostly Kaisercraft, with some Cosmo Cricket as well.

 About twice a year I get my girlfriends to go through their closets and have a sort out. They come over and bring their clothes and shoes they no longer want and we each go through and see if there's anything we want to keep.  Whatever is left over I take down to a local charity. There are usually 8 or 9 bags of goods left over. Everyone enjoys having a get together as well as the chance to gain something "new" for their wardrobe.








1 comment:

  1. What a great idea about your clothes swap!! And a great page to match :-)

    ReplyDelete