Thursday, March 3, 2011

ARTastic - March

A really fun painting to work with this month. I know some people (like Chantal) could do this in their sleep. I'm not that big on bright but I did try, plus the photo didn't really lend itself to bright but it is of my HORSE, being the big points winner I went for that.

Here's the inspiration:

Fun, right. Here's the criteria:
Total points = 10pts


1. A Bright colorful Layout = 1pt

2. An animal somewhere on your page = 2pts

3. Atleast 3 circles = 3pts

PLUS - ADDED Bonus Point... A horse somewhere on your page = 4 pts

Here's my layout:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've used:
Flavia blue PP
UpsyDaisyDesigns/Man About Town/Martin
CM Soft Touch PP
Mrs Grossman's strip yellow stickers
Crate Paper Brook title stickers
2 horse metal brads
Crate Paper Lillian Glitter border stickers
AC Monograms Alpha Vellum spots
Mrs G's horse show stickers
CM yellow journal box
yellow string/twine
 
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Your page is lovely!!! And yes I'm busting to do this challenge! It is definately up my alley!!! Hey, you know if you have the horse on the layout, does that tick the animal box too? Just wondering for myself... cheers! :D

    ReplyDelete