Thursday, February 24, 2011

Handmade by Suzanne




Today I completed (except for journalling which I'll have to consult DH about) my first ever layout for Handmade By Suzanne. This is a local WA online store I have just come across recently. The sketch used two photos and a die-cut background. I've made my own die-cut by cutting around a Scrap Within Reach/CarnivalRide/Fireworks 12x12" paper. I cut around the circles. I like the effect.

Mark looks like his Dad here.

Products used are:
Scrap Within Reach/CarnivalRide/Fireworks
American Crafts/Monogram/Sarah
Lilybee design/domestic bliss sticker
SWReach/C. Ride stickers
Cosmo Cricket/Party Time cardstock stickers
LYB/Clear Cuts/Shapes (the title)
Basic Grey/nook&pantry/element stickers

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the effect is very nice and so is your layout, Dale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely layout. I have a blog award for you if you want to come by and pick it up :-)

    ReplyDelete