Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Word

The word I've chosen to inspire me this year is STRIVE. Strive means to:
(v. i.) To make efforts; to use exertions; to endeavor with earnestness; to labor hard.


(v. i.) To struggle in opposition; to be in contention or dispute; to contend; to contest; -- followed by against or with before the person or thing opposed; as, strive against temptation; strive for the truth.

(v. i.) To vie; to compete; to be a rival.

(n.) Strife; contention.

(n.) An effort; a striving.
I choose the best definition of this word to use.  I've made a wall hanging (inspired by Tiffany Haller's originally) which I'm hanging in my scrap room. The monthly stylist challenge at Scrap Boutique is to choose a word and scrap about it. So, I have done that too. Here is my layout. One of the photos is of the wall hanging. Nice and soft dusky pink tones. That's two pink layouts from me recently. Hmmm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment